Feb 14,2018
By: 'Anne Grundy'
Feb 14,2018
After checking out letting agencies in the area my husband had his first meeting with Craig. He stood out from the crowd and my husband was convinced that this was the right letting agency for us. I met Craig personally a little while later and valued his expertise, his professionalism and the fact that he didn't try and bulldoze us into signing with him. He told us the facts and let us make up our minds in our own time. He has a great talent for really listening to your wishes and has sent reliable tradesmen to do important work in our house. We are so pleased that we have chosen Lomond letting and feel our precious house is in good hands. Thanks so much, Craig for all your assistance. Much appreciated.
Good
By: Craig
Feb 15, 2018
Dear Anne & Brian,

Thank you for your kind words and review of myself and Lomond Letting Ltd. We look forward to bringing this property to market for you and look forward to working with you both in the future in any way that we can be of service. Many thanks.

Lomond Letting Ltd