Jul 16,2012
Jul 16,2012
I first engaged CPM (the company which Richard and Jane Hill owned at that time ) in 1999, when I began investing in property in the area, and it was immediately apparent to me that they were determined to provide a top class service in the face of some stiff opposition during that period. I was relatively new to the lettings business and their attitude towards me and my requirements made the whole process straightforward and pleasurable. Importantly, this attitude has not changed as their business has grown and evolved into the present day Heritage company and the same attention to detail has ensured I have stayed with them and added properties to those they already manage for me. My thanks go to Richard, Jane and their excellent team at Heritage for a job well done. What more can one ask for ?
By: Heritage Property
Jul 18, 2012
Thanks very much for your kind words Chris. Jane and I have built some smashing relationships over the years with our clients and we are glad to include you within those. The beauty of our business is that it is about building long term relationships with people and that's one aspect about it that we all love at Heritage Property!
Thanks again and we look forward to looking after your next acquisition.
Kindest regards
Richard Hill
(Managing Director at Heritage Property)
richard.hill@heritageproperty.co.uk
07813 718356 or 01926 428989

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Heritage Property Leamington Spa Branch! To leave a new review of Heritage Property Leamington Spa Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Heritage Property Leamington Spa Branch