Jul 16,2012
Jul 16,2012
Leanne and the team showed professionalism and tireless hard work in selling my house in very tough market conditions. The team is are credit to themselves and Newman's Estate Agents. The difference between Newmans Nuneaton and other estate agents I have dealt with is that I always felt they were constantly and actively trying trying to sell my property at no point did they say "we just have not had the viewings" they were positive in telling me what they were doing to actually get viewings. They were constantly updating me with progress, so I had no need to phone them as they were always phoning me which gave me peace of mind they were on the case.

Newman's are without doubt the best Estate Agents I have had to deal with and Leanne\'s humour along the way picked me up when I had disappointments of sales falling through.

You can only take people/teams as you personally find them but for me strongly recommended.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Newman Sales and Lettings Coventry! To leave a new review of Newman Sales and Lettings Coventry, please click the link below !
Write a review for Newman Sales and Lettings Coventry