Feb 13,2018
By: 'Darren'
Feb 13,2018
I have been a tenant with this agency for a while after I had no choice having had my tenancy passed over to them and had nothing but problems, even now after moving out of their property 8 months ago.
While living in the property, they gave less than 24 hours notice and then turned up and illegally let themselves in, with no authorisation from myself.
After leaving the property, they tried telling me I had to give 2 months notice and demanded payment of 2 months rent, when my tenancy agreement clearly stated 1 month notice.
After leaving it, the property was thoroughly cleaned (much cleaner than when we moved in) yet they wanted to charge us to get a cleaner in. Now, almost 8 months on they have decided to misinform the council that we now owe a further 3 weeks council tax, despite us moving out.
It never ends with their mis-management of the property and we still can't get away from them! Steer well clear if you are a tenant!

Quinn & Co