Jul 16,2012
Jul 16,2012
I\'ve been dealing with Paramount Properties for over 15 years firstly as a tenant, then a buyer and for the past 10 years as a landlord. In 2002, my wife and I moved to Australia and have retained our property in Kilburn as an investment. The service we\'ve received from Paramount and Mark in particular has been first class.

The guys are really tuned in to the fact that we live on the other side of the world, making things easy for us to own a property so remote. We have moved into a "fully managed" agreement with Paramount and they now literally take care of EVERYTHING - removing the worries and making the job of being a landlord incredibly easy.

Great service, great people... highly recommended !

Write a review for Paramount Properties West Hampstead London