Jul 15,2012
Jul 15,2012
I was really impressed with this company, particularly the first time we visited them to ask about available properties for purchasing. We told them our requirements, stressing the fact that we needed a to make a quick purchase and therefore needed a house where the sellers could move quite quickly and they gave us details of the perfect property. They were helpful with all requests we made leading up to exchange of contract and always acted quickly. Should we ever need to move again then there is no doubt in our minds that we would could not find a better Estate Agent to use than Thomas Morris at Ramsey. Thank you so much and job well done.
By: Simon
Jul 15, 2012
Dear The Williams
Thanks for such a positive review.We really appreciate your comments! I will pass on your feedback directly to the team , and I know that they will be delighted to receive your views.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Thomas Morris Ramsey! To leave a new review of Thomas Morris Ramsey, please click the link below !
Write a review for Thomas Morris Ramsey