Jul 14,2012
Jul 14,2012
Just dreadful. I am an experienced landlord moving overseas. I enquired about management.The manager was very rude and quite frankfully overly personal about my personal circumstances. The manager lacked knowledge in relation to yields and legislation . I asked about client money protection and he could not tell me what it means for landlords, but kept saying Belvoir are members of safeagent. I found him to be arrogant and more interested in telling me how successful he was rather than my specific requirements as a landlord.
The staff were very young and did not have the customer service skills one expects from so called professionals.I made the decision to use a more expereinced and qualified agent in Hitchin.
Did not use

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Belvoir Office 111! To leave a new review of Belvoir Office 111, please click the link below !
Write a review for Belvoir Office 111