Feb 12,2018
By: 'Jean'
Feb 12,2018
Chapmans are a superb firm! I was recommended to them by someone with huge experience of the Edinburgh property market, and I have been hugely impressed with their professionalism, friendliness, and efficiency. From the first telephone contact, Tim has been great - within two weeks of the first meeting our flat was redecorated, all safety checks done, marketed, a tenant identified and checked rigorously, and moved in! Less than 14 days from start to finish! Amazing! Chapmans are taking care of everything to do with the letting for me (including identifying the best tradespeople to carry out any work needed at very reasonable prices) and keeping me fully informed. I have total confidence in them, and am so thankful they were recommended to me.
Very reasonable, and clearly set out - I know exactly what I am paying.

Chapmans