Jul 14,2012
Jul 14,2012
Felicity J Lord are so unbelievably useless, threatening, expensive and ineffective that I had to share it here in the hope that other people don\'t have to experience it.

Every dealing with them over the two years I have been renting (as a tenant) through them has been stressful and woefully bad. I should have known from the beginning that this was a disorganised, cash-crazed company - three appointments made, three times they failed to turn up. On one occasion I was told that no appointment had been made and that I was lying to them about it.

Since then, I have had to pay their extortionate fees, and receive numerous threatening letters for incorrect rent arrears - outstanding amounts as a result of Felicity J Lord not doing their paper work on time!

I cannot emphasize enough how poor their service is, and although I could continue to list their broken promises, they don\'t deserve any more of my time. Avoid at all costs.

Felicity J Lord