Jul 14,2012
Jul 14,2012
Felicity J Lord are so unbelievably useless, threatening, expensive and ineffective that I had to share it here in the hope that other people don\'t have to experience it.

Every dealing with them over the two years I have been renting (as a tenant) through them has been stressful and woefully bad. I should have known from the beginning that this was a disorganised, cash-crazed company - three appointments made, three times they failed to turn up. On one occasion I was told that no appointment had been made and that I was lying to them about it.

Since then, I have had to pay their extortionate fees, and receive numerous threatening letters for incorrect rent arrears - outstanding amounts as a result of Felicity J Lord not doing their paper work on time!

I cannot emphasize enough how poor their service is, and although I could continue to list their broken promises, they don\'t deserve any more of my time. Avoid at all costs.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Felicity J Lord Office 10! To leave a new review of Felicity J Lord Office 10, please click the link below !
Write a review for Felicity J Lord Office 10