Jul 14,2012
Jul 14,2012
Dreadful service all round. Local agent poor but customer service at Colchester about as bad as it could be.
Have now given them notice. Liz Nelson - all your promises have come to nothing.
No communication, excessive quotations for works, incorrect inventory reviews, constant changing of contact names, no follow up on rent arrears. Very expensive.
I haven\'t got a good word to say about any of them apart from Shirley Gibb who seems to run the Weston office. Her manager, Morgan Wilson seems to be in constant meetings, on leave, or training. Yep well I agree, training is urgently required but over four years I see very little evidence of it doing any good whatsoever.
What really gets me though is their total inability to communicate. Constant chasing from ourselves and we live in Saudi Arabia! And quotes for repairs by their contractors. A rip off. Haarts seem unaware of what they are meant to be doing with quotations coming back to me that can be double what I eventually ended up paying when organised myself.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Haart Office 71! To leave a new review of Haart Office 71, please click the link below !
Write a review for Haart Office 71