Jul 14,2012
Jul 14,2012
I put my flat up for sale with JNP High Wycombe as I wanted to buy a new build in Hazlemere which JNP Hazlemere was dealing with, so I thought it would be benificial to deal with just one agency. They soon found a new buyer and came back with a quite frankly insulting first offer. Then the offer was upped a bit but still not enough, the seller also wanted me to move out in mid March and take rental at my expence so she could save on stamp duty, well this did not happen. I finally got a half decent offer but the buyer wanted me to move out before I was ready, I told JNP that I would need to pay for storage and short term rental and the agent agreed over the phone that a deal on these expences could be reached so I moved out and organised storage. A while later the agent contacted me and I asked about my expences and he denied any such agreement and said I had moved out and incurred costs of my own violition. Please dont make the mistake I did think twice before using the High Wycombe branch.
The staff are far from honerable in their dealings and go back on their word. They seen to have no quarms about manipulating the seller for a quick sale.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of The JNP Partnership Office 6! To leave a new review of The JNP Partnership Office 6, please click the link below !
Write a review for The JNP Partnership Office 6