Jul 14,2012
Jul 14,2012
This is the second time I have used Ludlow\'s Oval branch to successfully sell my property in 12 months. I always speak to the Mandy to put the property on and as usual she is spot on with her valuation. First time buyers have always been a little nervous and this economy does very little to help. The team did brilliantly at navigating the buyer through this process and at the same time acted in both our interests to negotiate the best outcome for all involved!

I would not hesitate to use the branch again and such is the confidence that on both previous occasions I have given them sole agency and they have certainly not let me down. Mandy is always on available on her mobile to talk to and the team dealt with the sale both quickly and professionally. I look forward to working with Mandy and the team in the near future towards the next sale¢â‚¬Â¦

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Oval! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Oval, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Oval

(Oval Office/Branch)12 Clapham Road Lambeth, London