Jul 14,2012
Jul 14,2012
Lauristons have been letting and managing my flat for some years. In the early years there seemed to be a constant turn over of staff and I never knew from one day to the other who would be the next manager. However since Rajvinder has had responsibility for my property as part of her portfolio things have improved. She is interested in providing her customers with the best possible service, and I feel confident that she has my interests at heart. She is willing and capable. She keeps me informed about what is happening and always informs me about the status of my flat and deals efficiently with any issues. This is the kind of service I would want for myself and my tenants.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Lauristons Battersea! To leave a new review of Lauristons Battersea, please click the link below !
Write a review for Lauristons Battersea