Jul 14,2012
Jul 14,2012
When I decided to downsize after living in my home for over 30 years I was unsure about coping with the process of marketing my house and moving. From the beginning the whole team at C J Hole Henleaze were most helpful and reassuring. On the day that the sale-board went up and first viewings were scheduled I was rushed into hospital for major eye surgery and had to postpone visits to my house for 3 weeks while I was recovering. Tim and the team were most sympathetic and understanding. Within a short while of the property being available for viewing once again, a satisfactory offer was obtained and I was ready to start looking for a smaller property. I will be moving to my new home in two weeks\' time. I am extremely grateful to Tim, George, Calum and all the team for their courtesy, advice and help and would not hesitate to recommend them.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of CJ Hole Henleaze Branch! To leave a new review of CJ Hole Henleaze Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for CJ Hole Henleaze Branch