Jul 14,2012
Tim Pepper
George Mawer
Jul 14,2012
When I decided to downsize after living in my home for over 30 years I was unsure about coping with the process of marketing my house and moving. From the beginning the whole team at C J Hole Henleaze were most helpful and reassuring. On the day that the sale-board went up and first viewings were scheduled I was rushed into hospital for major eye surgery and had to postpone visits to my house for 3 weeks while I was recovering. Tim and the team were most sympathetic and understanding. Within a short while of the property being available for viewing once again, a satisfactory offer was obtained and I was ready to start looking for a smaller property. I will be moving to my new home in two weeks\' time. I am extremely grateful to Tim, George, Calum and all the team for their courtesy, advice and help and would not hesitate to recommend them.

Make an Enquiry