Jul 13,2012
Jul 13,2012
We have found Lockwood's to be the best estate agents we have come across (and we have come across a few!). When we first moved into London my wife and I (newly weds at that time) were naive to renting a home in London. The staff at Lockwood's were amazing and really helped us adjust to life in the big city - and the sharp increase in rent! Since renting with Lockwood's we have gone from a 1 bedroom flat all the way up to the 3 bedroom house we currently reside in, some 6 years later. I would highly recommend this estates agents and believe you will see for yourself if you pay them a visit... apart from the negative comment someone left below who may have got out the wrong side of the bed :-)

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Lockwood Office 1! To leave a new review of Lockwood Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Lockwood Office 1