Feb 08,2018
Richard
By: 'Mike Bradley'
Feb 08,2018
I chose Fine & Country mainly as I believed an out of county buyer was the likely outcome for my most unusual property. For a period I was unsure, then along came the outstanding Richard Harper. From the moment we met I knew his professionalism, experience, credibility and demeanour was exactly what was needed to handle the sale of the property successfully. The extra fee is worth it to have him handling the sale of your high value property personally. In looking for a new property I have met many other agents and no-one comes close to Richard. He sets the bar very high.

I should also point out that Richard goes above and beyond once an offer has been accepted to ensure all angles are covered in any chain through to successful exchange and completion.

Fine & Country