Jul 13,2012
Jul 13,2012
From my very first meeting with the then Manager of Douglas Allen, Barkingside branch Mr Steve Ford, until the eventual sale of the property almost one year later, I have nothing but praise for the efforts and assistance received from all at Douglas Allen. Mr Les Carter,who succeeded Mr Ford and all his team acted professionally and positively throughout this time. I must though single out the efforts of Mr Andrew Bilby for two reasons. Firstly the sale was prolonged due to problems caused by work on a neighbouring property that affected the property being sold. Throughout this period Mr Bilby kept in regular touch with me to ascertain progress and passed these updates to the prospective buyers, thus keeping them apprised of the situation. Secondly, a \'last minute\' change in the buyers title, which could have further delayed exchange and closure was dealt with swiftly and efficiently by Mr Bilby.
By: Andrew Bilby, Sales Progressor@Douglas Allen
Oct 03, 2012
Hello Ken, thank you very much for giving us the chance to sell your property and very glad to see that Douglas Allen looked after you from start to finish of this transaction, may of been longer than we wished but at least we got you there in the end after all the complications we encountered. Also thank you for your great comments that you have given to me, Steve, Les and his team.We do make sure that we give the best customer care service that is possible, may I wish yourself and Val all the best for the future and if you need our help again you know where to find us. Regards Andrew
By: Les@DouglasAllen
Sep 03, 2012
Mr Hughes, I am glad that you have been so pleased with the services provided to you by Douglas Allen in Barkingside, as you mentioned this sale had a number of delays caused by factors outside of everyones control and as you point out Andrew Bilby played a major part in ensuring that a satisfactory outcome finally happened, All the best for the future!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Douglas Allen Office 1! To leave a new review of Douglas Allen Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Douglas Allen Office 1