Jul 13,2012
Jul 13,2012
Lee has been excellent to me over the last 7 or 8 years. First, he found my flat and supported a relatively complex purchase. Then, later, when I wanted to let it out, his team found very good tenants. One tenant stayed for more than 3 years and I never had a void period that lasted more than a week. Finally, this summer (June 2012), Lee has helped me to sell the flat at a good and fair price and I am delighted at the care and attention that he has always given to me.

I particularly recommend Lee and, in fairness, all his staff for being available whenever I have called or needed them. This includes when I have called late in the evening. Lee makes himself available and returns calls really quickly.

It is worth pointing out that Lee has detailed knowledge of various complex issues that sometimes arise with properties (such as Lease issues, building regulation queries and other conveyancing matters that came up for me). This meant that he could help both my purchase and sale go through where otherwise it may have stalled. I think this is due to his very good local knowledge and many years experience.

On the basis of my experience, I thoroughly recommend both Lee Henry and Hunt and Nash.

Finally, Lee is extremely personable and positive which really helps when dealing with a purchase or sale of property.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Hunt & Nash Office 2! To leave a new review of Hunt & Nash Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Hunt & Nash Office 2