Jul 13,2012
Jul 13,2012
"How does anyone ever reach them" is my first question.

My second question would be: Does anyone ACTUALLY reach them?

Contacted them a few weeks ago, talked to a member of the staff, gave them my phone number and pointed out the two properties I was interested in viewing. Said they\'d call back. Never did.

So I emailed them and explained that I hadn\'t heard back from them, etc. Got an email a day later from another member of the staff stating that she had tried to call me once with no luck and if I could please call back.

So I did the next day; she was not in the office. Called the day after, NO ONE was in the office (I tried a few times... there was no answer). Oh my.

EMAILED them yet again, asking them to contact me. Got an email a day later from yet ANOTHER staff member telling me to please ring them at the office, or email them when would be a suitable time for viewings.

So I emailed them, asking them to email or call me (again including my number and the times I would be available for a viewing). Heard nothing back.

If this is how almost impossible it is to reach them, then I wonder what it would be like if I were a tenant?!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Charles Harding Letting Agents Swindon! To leave a new review of Charles Harding Letting Agents Swindon, please click the link below !
Write a review for Charles Harding Letting Agents Swindon