Jul 13,2012
Jul 13,2012
I have already recommended Astley Sharpe Estate agents to my friends and would recommend them to all !. I have mainly had dealings with Craig, but Barry has also always been very helpful in his absence. My daughter has just bought her first property, but as she is currently working away life could have been very difficult without Craig and Barry to guide us through and help make the whole process go so smoothly. They have been very professional and honest throughout. The honesty was particularly helpful as we were not that familiar with Milton Keynes and I wanted her to make the right decision when choosing the best location for her. So their honest advice was really helpful and rare. From the very first instance Craig listened and rememebered.. It\'s so nice to not feel like a number and know that thought is being put into matching you to the right property ! The bigger agents generally don\'t care and in my experience are prepared to send you to view anything, never taking on board anything you say, it has been so refreshing to find an agent ( Astley Sharpe), with integrity. With my daughter working away we needed to be viewing genuine potential homes for her and not wasting time . And Craig was great. We viewed her property several times and were never made to feel pressurised. Must have sent them mad sometimes ! My daughter\'s first home is perfect for her, and all we can say is : Well done and thank you for all the patience and care you showed . Service above and beyond the call of duty!
By: Craig
Jul 17, 2012
Many thanks for the lovely comments and i am pleased you were happy with the service. I hope Sarah is happy in her new home for many years to come. Craig

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Taylor Walsh Office 1! To leave a new review of Taylor Walsh Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Taylor Walsh Office 1