Jul 13,2012
Jul 13,2012
The best letting Agent I have ever used. They will do anything to help. They take all the problems out of letting property. I have had many letting agents and sometime wonder what they do for the money. baileys earn the money they get.
By: aah
Oct 15, 2012
FAO EMMA BAILEY . I am confused as to all the positive comments re BAILEY ESTATES SOUTHPORT .My experience has been completely different .I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO RENT A PROPERTY 47 RIVERVIEW TARLETON FOR 4 WEEKS AND HAVE REACHED THE END OF MY TETHER.I HAVE BEEN GIVEN WRONG INFORMATION ,HAD MY VIEWING CANCELLED ,TIME CHANGED ,WRONG PROPERTY INFORMATION GIVEN .and that is just for starters .I !!I I FEEL I AM BEING HELD TO RANSOM .At times the attittude of some members of staff leaves a lot to be desired .I WOULD APPRECIATE A CALL ASAP THE OFFICE HAS MY NUMBER . I FEEL NOW THAT I MAY HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO RECONSIDER MY APPLICATION .ROSE WOOD
By: Emma Bailey
Jul 13, 2012
Hi Mr Chadwick, you will appreciate more than most the challenges that lettings can throw up. We thank you for placing your property with Bailey Estates and look forward to a successful long term partnership. Thank you again for the review. Regards Emma.

Bailey Estates