Feb 07,2018
By: 'Still Waiting'
Feb 07,2018
I would seriously recommend renters do not use Touchstone. The main reason for this is that the response times are truly unbelievable. I handed in my 4 week notice to leave the property and had to wait 13 days for a reply. In the meantime I had been calling the office to find out if my emails had been received and if Touchstone were actioning these emails, but if I ever managed to get through to someone they would tell me the appropriate person needed was out on lunch. When I left messages no one would call back and 13 days is just too long to wait to acknowledge an email. Why is it that no one calls back or answers the phones?
After waiting 13 days the next stage was to arrange a flat inspection so my deposit could be returned. I was repeatedly passed on to different people, and repeatedly lied to about the fact that my inspection had been booked. I found out the truth about this because the contractor who carried out the inspection was able to tell me that it had been booked the week before it happened, if the contractors received the booking and carried out the inspection in less than a week, why then did it take Touchstone 20 days to book it? Surely booking it in is the easy part?
We are now 8 WEEKS on from the inspection and Touchstone receiving the report from the contractor, and I've been told many times my deposit is on the way back to me, however 8 weeks on and it's still not here. I have never encountered such an unorganised company and I don't understand why their processes are so badly managed. They are very good at passing blame to other members of staff when they should take some responsiblilty for their actions (or lack of) for a change and learn how to apologise when they have been ignorin customers for weeks. I am so tired of being ignored by Touchstone, chasing them for responses could be a full time job.
By: Still Waiting
Feb 14, 2018
Hi Penny, I have sent it again.
By: Penny Graham
Feb 13, 2018
Hi.

Many thanks for getting back to me. I have checked my emails and junk folder but cannot see an email from you. Please could I ask that you email me again penny.graham@touchstonecps.com and I will investigate the matter for you.

Kind regards
Penny Graham
Touchstone CPS Ltd
By: Still waiting
Feb 12, 2018
Hi Penny,
I sent these details to you on Friday. Let's hope i get my money back soon.
By: Penny Graham
Feb 09, 2018
Hi. I am very sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues after recently vacating your property. Please could you email with details of your property to me: penny.graham@touchstonecps.com and I will be able to investigate further with the Leeds office. I look forward to hearing from you. Kind regards Penny Graham, Touchstone CPS Ltd
By: Still Waiting
Feb 08, 2018
I would like to add that legally when a letting agency has agreed on the amount to be repaid to a tenant, they have 10 days to return the money to that person. I've been waiting 8 weeks since I was told I would receive the full amount. 8 weeks and counting...

Touchstone CPS Ltd