Jul 13,2012
Jul 13,2012
Avoid at all costs!! I wouldn\'t rent another property from these bullies if my life depended on it. I\'ve been a tenant of Wirral Belvoir for two years - I work full time and have never been late with my rent in my life. We have been without a working boiler for 12 months despite ringing them repeatedly to get it sorted - they never returned my calls.

I gave a months notice last week as I\'ve been offered a job the other side of town and they start harassing me. Phone calls/emails at work/home/mobile, ringing my mum (who has nothing to do with the house!) Sent people round to view the property without asking me, then threatend me with my deposit if I didn\'t let people in my house WHEN I\'M AT WORK! They then said that they would be breaking into the house and charging me for the repairs if I didn\'t let the plumber in to fix the boiler. I did not at any point deny them access, I simply said that it would have to wait a week for me to arrange a day off work.

This harassment started as soon as I gave notice. I work in a high secure prison and all of our calls are recorded. I have a copy of a very interesting call from Steve to me at work threatening me with my deposit if I didn\'t comply. A copy of that is going straight to head office with a threat to take it further if they don\'t sort their bullying staff members out.

Totally vile!!
Not bully good tenants!
By: Belvoir are the worst ever
Feb 20, 2016
As a landlord they are dreadful.
They say one thing to you on he phone and then something totally different in a 'later' email.
They say say they will look after your property (yes the central heating will be left on for a few hours in midwinter - after the tenant has left and the property is vacant) and then they refuse and refuse and refuse to return that 1 phonecall (in December, during the frost, when you need to be told that the heating has actually been left on for a few hours and someone is actually looking after the place) the story changes completely. After trying and trying and trying again - just to get someone to answer your call (as you were promised and promised and promised 5 times someone WOULD call you back but they didn't and eventually you called with a very angry request. Someone (Kyle) called back at the very end of the day only to let you know that despite all their promises (oh yes - heating will be left on - that's what they told me) - nope. No. No. He could not actually say one way or the other if heating had been left on a timer in the house. Or if I could expect frozen and burst pipes.
What was I supposed to do?
By: Mr ML Smith
Dec 03, 2013
As a landlord I lef these idiots after suffering over 2 years of their mismanagement, they should not be allowed to trade under the good name of Belvior ! Be warned you won't get your rent on time, they will treat your tenant appallingly.
By: Angry Tenant
Jul 20, 2012
BBC watchdog would love your recording, please please please contact them, we have to stop this raquet of a letting agent from carrying on like this.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Belvoir Office 172! To leave a new review of Belvoir Office 172, please click the link below !
Write a review for Belvoir Office 172