Aug 26,2009
Aug 26,2009
Please do not use this estate agent even as a landlord. Terrible and very poor customer service who lies all the time. Very difficult to get money out of them even though we are entitled to. Will be rude once they realise that you will not forget and will ring everyday for what is due. No doubt there is no customer service because the owner is holidaying in Ibiza as I write and will not be back until 3 September and his partner who was also on holiday and the staff did not have access to cheque book and the company credit card was over the limit is too shy to talk to even landlords and does not take calls and the staff are not allowed to give his full name.
By: Uganda
Sep 07, 2010
I have not received anything via BACS as you normally pay by cheque and have no intention of paying anything. I have been charged commission for 12 months but the tenancy agreement is only for 6 months. I have been overcharged for 6 months and I have not received anything. I have not received anything when the prospective tenant paid the deposit and than changed their mind but I had incurred expenses not to mention loss of rent due to void period.
By: 4real
Aug 13, 2010
Just three (3) people working in the office and still they'll tell you accounts did not pass information to customer service ...what a bloody organisation these lots are running!...I paid
By: Citi Quays
Feb 08, 2010
As the agent we would like to respond to this - One of our ex- members of staff was dealing with this matter and failed to pass over the information to our management that the landlady was chasing up payment, the payment was for

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Citi Quays Tower Hamlets London! To leave a new review of Citi Quays Tower Hamlets London, please click the link below !
Write a review for Citi Quays Tower Hamlets London