Jul 13,2012
Jul 13,2012
I saw a property on Rightmove it was a detached property in St Georges part of Telford. I\'d arrange to go and look at the property one afternoon taking time off work to do so. I arrived at the property to find someone else looking around the property. By the end of my first visit I made it clear that I was interested in the property and was told what I had to do. I promptyl went home to get the necessary paper work and back to work to get proof of income. Upon my arrival in the Oakengates office I was helped by a very extremely friendly lady. Having filled in the details. I left and wanted to have a second viewing this was arranged, so I was told. The following day I arrived at the property and luckily for me the same lady who showed me round the previous day was there showing other people around. This didn\'t bother me as she had explained to the people viewing the property an offer was already in. She had no record of my appointment. A few days past and I had a phone call from DB Roberts saying they had already been an offer in on the property. At no point had I been informed of this. I\'m also amazed that people were being shown around when other people had turned up for viewings. Although the people I dealt with at DB Roberts were very nice and pleasant. I felt as though the right hand didn\'t know what the left one was doing.
Better communication! Stop having viewings that overlap and make sure the staff showing a possible tenant around a property aware if an offer is already on the table.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of D B Roberts & Partners Office 5! To leave a new review of D B Roberts & Partners Office 5, please click the link below !
Write a review for D B Roberts & Partners Office 5