Jul 13,2012
Jul 13,2012
Most of us don\'t like estate agents because we think all there interested in is the commission at the end of the sale.......NOT TRUE IN THIS CASE. I sold my property with Townends in Guildford and was very pleased with the level of service and commitment the team put into my sale. As most sales some things don\'t go to plan, well nothing went to plan on this sale"if you read war and peace it would be quicker and less complicated".
Anyway to the point Andy was very patient and a very diplomatic chap but when things needed to be sorted he didn\'t hold back, i was very frustrated many times but Andy and the team were always there to calm things down and move forward. I would recommend Andy and his team to you because they display total professionalism without, " pardon my french" the bulls***.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Townends Guildford Branch! To leave a new review of Townends Guildford Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Townends Guildford Branch