Jul 13,2012
Jul 13,2012
My house is absolutely ruined yes because of tenants and because of Ramsey Moore.They did not feel it was necessary to inform me my garden had been full to the brim of rubbish because the tenants said they would get rid of it.Do you think they got rid of it NO.They suspected they had dogs in the property but assured me the house was clean and well kept.Well let me tell you the house had up to 9 dogs all my sofas have been ripped and chewed and stink of dog.They broke the gas hob and toilet the whole house needs re painting it really was not well kept Ramsey Moore.only one official visit was made to the house.It gets better the house was suspected to be used a brothel, how lovely.This has ruined relationships with neighbours and half the street.They did not even bother to inform me the tenants were moving a month early with no rent.Apparently Emma sent me a letter?Funny 2 months later no letter darling.Bottom line DO NOT USE THEM. I have had chats with the manager and they fell they have done there jobs properly, All of the above is there standard of good work that you will be paying for.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ramsey Moore Dagenham! To leave a new review of Ramsey Moore Dagenham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ramsey Moore Dagenham