Aug 26,2009
Aug 26,2009
I have really bad experience with them. I rented a flat for a year with them and they were also responsible in managing the company. When I decided to move out on the expiration of my contract, we did the "check-out" inventory with their agent and everything turned up to be absolutely fine and in good order. I gave them back the keys and they reassured me that I would get my full deposit back.

After 20 days and without having my deposit they claimed the "oven tray" was found to be dirty by the landlord and they wanted to keep
By: c p papas
Jan 07, 2010
We are aware of this case. it is clear from Ria's post that we have decreased for her the initial amount from

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of C P Papas Property Centre Office 1! To leave a new review of C P Papas Property Centre Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for C P Papas Property Centre Office 1