Jul 13,2012
Jul 13,2012
Went to view a property with sterling and liked it so decided to apply for it. We told the agent that we wished to apply for that house and he said " fine we can do that" so we filled in an online application with him there and then. Two days later we notice the property is no longer on the website so i rang to find out if we had been successful.
I was then informed that the agent was supposed to have told us the property had already gone when he in fact did not. He also told the office that my mother had said we would live anywhere. This was not the case, it was myself that said we were desperate and would live ALMOST anywhere.
The lady I spoke to would not listen to my side of the story, her agent told her it was so and so it must be. If the property had already gone why were still allowed to view? If the property had already gone why were other people allowed to view it after us and why were we allowed to apply for that specific property?
The way they have gone about things leads me to distrust them greatly , so much so i\'d rather go with a company that has been investigated by panorama than ever trust Sterling Properties.
simply told the truth from the outset.
By: manclad66
Oct 06, 2012
sterling properties are well known for non repair illegal evictions failing to place deposits in rent deposit scheme failure to retirn deposits falsifying documents. so i understand what you mean this company is not to be trusted i know of a disabled lady who they made wait a month for a simple repair to give her hot water, all this company thinks of is ripping off as many people as possible. i have a long list of ex tenants illegally evicted,ripped off, and treated like dirt by this company and as for repairs an 8 year old child could repair better.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Sterling Properties Office 1! To leave a new review of Sterling Properties Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Sterling Properties Office 1