Feb 02,2018
By: 'Molly'
Feb 02,2018
How can you review continuous excellent, we have just sold our fourth property with Housenetwork, working with our dedicated account manager, Lois, who is a real credit to Housenetwork, their service continues to improve, but how can you improve excellence “They know how”. And…….
I am pleased to report another successful sale using Housenetwork, this was our fourth sale, AGAIN a success on our first week on the market, we had viewings on the 28th October completed sale on 31st January, the sale above asking price and we also had a second buyer, who regrettably lost out. The sale completed in under 14 weeks, but December was in the mix which took 2 weeks out, we normally take 12 – 16 weeks from offer, this speed is due to the excellent Progression service at Head Office who progress the sale, we were fully updated at every stage, our account Manager Lois, has never let us down she is excellent. We have just signed up for a fifth, sixth sales and will shortly sign up for our seventh at the end of the year, eighth next Spring.
The Main reasons we use Housenetwork an excellent company are:
 Reliable from day one to the end of sale
 We saved over 90% of the fees a high street agent quoted
 All costs included Excellent Photography, Video, Floorplan; For Sale boards in the price, High Street agent's price often change extra, I was amazed when a High Street Agent wanted to charge for photos, how can you sell a house without photos, why should I pay extra when it costs enough in commission.
 Viewings managed instantly, a viewer can request at a time to suit their life style, I offer any time, often High Street Agent's do not offer instant viewings at a time to suit or I could lose a buyer if a viewer has to wait over a week to view or the timings are not acceptable. If a viewing is requested Saturday morning they can view my property within an hour, but that is down to my timings, may not suit everyone, a viewer does not have to wait for days, if left too long often the viewer cannot remember which house they requested if it is an internet search. Both Housenetwork and High Street Estate Agents use the internet, in today's world most buyer use the internet sites. Housenetwork will call me instantly to book a viewing, does your High Street Estate agent offer this
 Viewers want to view, they see the internet advert for my property, they are not persuaded to view, just in case, to give me a higher foot full and waste my time.
 “Customer service” is rare in this day and age, but Housenetwork do not only deliver customer service they excel and make both the buyer and seller special, you are respected as a name. not an inconvenient number to be processed and considering Housenetwork are dealing with 100's of properties I am amazed how often I have spoken to High Street agents who have far less properties on their books, and do not give me the time of day, plus lack the knowledge of these few listing!
“You do have a part to play”, but “YOU” are the expert and have the knowledge on your property, the Neighbourhood, schools, so you are best placed to sell your property. In every sale you MUST do your part with either Housenetwork or High Street, “YOUR” part is to present my house in a clean tidy atmosphere to viewers, your agent is not your house keeper, often viewers cannot look past things, so do not assume they can or do! If something annoys you or needs repairing you could lose a sale or get below asking price, a clean house, a new carpet or tin of paint can cost a few pounds but get your asking price or above, do not blame Housenetwork or your Estate Agent.
I also regularly rotate my photos and update wording etc. At Housenetwork I am required to do the viewings, this works well for me, it gives me chance to meet and work with future buyer, helps in the progression process if you can work to communicate. I believe I get all the good bits, Housenetwork behind the scene do all the affordability checks, talk with solicitors, cover any tricky questions, deals with offers and keep everyone update, they offer a weekly telephone catch up on progress which you can book a time slot to suit.
Lastly, “Thank you” once again Housenetwork team and the wonderful Lois, looking forward to working again with you again with our next four future sales, I personally would not trust another agent.
Excellent!! Good