Jul 13,2012
Jul 13,2012
Sam was really proactive after my initial enquiry and invited me to the office to show me several properties matching my criteria. Cityview Court was ideal and from start to finish the process of putting down the deposit to actually getting the keys has been a seamless one!
Sam always came back to me swiftly on any questions/queries I had and talked me through all the paperwork with excellent clarity. No stone was left unturned and I was completely 'clued up' to what was going on at all times.
Would have no hesitation in recommending Bushells in the future and would defintiely re-visit if I needed to.
By: Bushells MD
Jul 13, 2012
Thank you for your very positive review. I know Sam and Ashley will be delighted with your kind comments and recommendation. Thank you.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Portico Dulwich Branch! To leave a new review of Portico Dulwich Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Portico Dulwich Branch