Jul 13,2012
Jul 13,2012
After having an issue with finance, I was nervous as to what reaction I would receive from Sterlings. I phoned and spoke to Justin and explain my situation, and he was extremely helpful and understanding. The issue was sorted and I also received some great advice from Justin, which he did not have to offer up, but did and it has helped in a huge way. I would just like to say how much I appreciate the help and support I have received after dealing with Sterling Estate Agents over the past year and a half.
By: Justin Davis
Jul 13, 2012
Thanks for your comments Laura, you are always more than welcome to contact us with any queries you have - as I explained when we spoke the sooner you contact us about potential problems /issues you believe you may have the more we can do to help you!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Sterling Estate Agents (Herts & London) Office 1! To leave a new review of Sterling Estate Agents (Herts & London) Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Sterling Estate Agents (Herts & London) Office 1

Sterling Estate Agents (Herts & London)

76-78 High Street Tring