Jul 13,2012
Jul 13,2012
I had an awful time using Aston Fox as my letting agent. The tennant was paying them but they were not forwarding the money to me. They fobbed me off for four months, until I ended up crying in their office, at which point they threatened to call the police. Made my life absolute hell for the period of my dealings with them. Do not have anything to do with them.
By: N arif
Mar 03, 2013
Two months now, agents avoiding my calls not responding. Dismissing me on my visits. At the point of desperation and expecting a child. I strongly advice against Aston fox for any services.
By: Arif
Feb 19, 2013
I can relate to your experience. I rented a property managed by them for one year paying rent two weeks in advance every month. I have moved out, it's been a month and they are not realising my deposit, saying the landlord has not Mande any arrangements. Which is a lie as I have contact with my landlord who had given the all clear. The landlord also never received 2months rent from Aston fox, and is struggling to obtain this.

It appears Aston fox want to hold on to whatever cash they have received for as long as they can, for their own accounts.

I have called 2-4 times a week for the last 4.5 weeks, visited 4 times , had emails sent out to various individuals who usually deal with these cases, as the actual branch only take cash, do not do any other aspect of property dealing.

Each time the office is contacted the relevant people are out of office, a Message is left or email sent without a response.
As no one in the office is equipt to deal with the matter.

I know now I'm not the only one who this has happend to, various people have said they never quote never recovered their deposit.

This is thieft.
By: MrFair
Dec 11, 2012
I as a landlord and my tenantshave also had a dredful experince with Aston Fox, everything about them was just awful.....stay well away from Aston Fox

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Aston Fox East Ham! To leave a new review of Aston Fox East Ham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Aston Fox East Ham