Jul 13,2012
Jul 13,2012
Rubbish when it comes to moving out! We were 'asked' if we could leave a few days early, as new tenants were wanting to move in asap. Fine, we had a new place already and were just taking our time moving. We paid to have the property cleaned and left it in MUCH better shape than what we found it in (which was even noted on the check out inventory). But then they just forget about you and could care less. I have been chasing my deposit up and can't get anyone to even speak to me about it! They are quick to take your money for sure, but when it comes to returning it, it's a lost cause. I'm going to have to take it to the Dispute Service, which is a pain. They get the interest off deposit holdings, so they are in no hurry to give it up, even though the contract has strict timelines in which to return your deposit. They are bullies, rude, unprofessional, and flat out avoid you. DON'T USE THEM!
Pay some sort of attention to me

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Leaders Sutton! To leave a new review of Leaders Sutton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Leaders Sutton