Jul 13,2012
Jul 13,2012
I am a local solicitor, so I deal with a lot of estate agents, but I do not generally provide recommendations, for obvious reasons. Mark has asked for my feedback - so... In this case my client who lived abroad could not visit the property he had inherited. As far as I know he chose to use Harris Bell because they are a small independent agent, and because Mark responded quickly to his telephone and email contact. Mark was punctual for the initial appointment and very helpful throughout, keeping me and the client informed at all stages. The advertising copy was accurate and imaginative and the floor plan and photographs good. Obviously the advertising on rightmove is essential these days. So, I know my client was very happy when he sold through them, and I have no hesitation in recommending this agent.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Harris Shields Collection Scarborough! To leave a new review of Harris Shields Collection Scarborough, please click the link below !
Write a review for Harris Shields Collection Scarborough