Jul 13,2012
Jul 13,2012
** buyers beware **
If you are fortunate enough to be selected to purchase a property from Csrsons, and you experience delays and issues beyond your control expect to be at the receiving end of aggressive and bullying phone calls and emails from the manager and his deputy. Despite your best endeavours to turn round actions and chase up enquiries they will say they are acting on your behalf and instead be looking after their own interests. We were about to exchange contracts and our solicitor received a fax from sellers solicitor they are pulling out of sale? No call from the agent to confirm this final decision first? Nope!
I have no faith in this company with questionable tactics and ethics, and I know my experiences are not isolated case!! You have been warned!
I had been totally misled that despite knowledge we were going to miss some target dates, we persevered with solicitors searches and they came back with issues which we asked Carsons to chase. They clearly did not help and decided we were unsuitable and advised that sellers solicitors to not respond! Not professional conduct in my opinion.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Carson & Co Fairholme Parade! To leave a new review of Carson & Co Fairholme Parade, please click the link below !
Write a review for Carson & Co Fairholme Parade