Jul 12,2012
Jul 12,2012
My initial contact was to arrange the viewing of an empty bungalow, we we were met by Mark Shields at the property who was very helpful and well informed. We later made a tongue in cheek offer which Mark conveyed to the vendor in Canada, pointing out to him the state of the market and reasons for accepting. The vendor did accept and the long drawn out process began, not helped by the loss of my first buyer and the slow solicitor of second buyer. During this period we had numerous contacts with Trish. She was extremely helpful ringing up weekly, offering advice and liaising with my own estate agent. We were extremely happy with this friendly helpful agent and it\'s staff.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Harris Shields Collection Scarborough! To leave a new review of Harris Shields Collection Scarborough, please click the link below !
Write a review for Harris Shields Collection Scarborough