Jul 12,2012
Jul 12,2012
Cluttons is not responsive to issues and problems and have been acting so very funny about the contracts.

My contracts ends on a Sunday which means I am paying for the Sunday, therefore I suggested that keys will be available for collection on Monday morning as it is more convenient for both parties and the response I receive is that they want to charge me for the extra day!!! You know what, come and collect the keys at 11:59 Sunday evening as I am not paying for an extra day!!! This is the good manner I get after being a tenant with them for 2 years, looked after the property as if it was my own house and paid the rent fully every month and no hassle for them what so ever!

So a big thank you to Cluttons!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Cluttons Office 11! To leave a new review of Cluttons Office 11, please click the link below !
Write a review for Cluttons Office 11