Jul 12,2012
Jul 12,2012
I have never been treated so disrespectfully in my life. As soon as he received the money he forgot the good manners. He told us we were adults and we can clean all the mess ourselves. He left us for 6 weeks without heating or hot water and when I called him to ask for temporary heating methods (which he is obliged to provide) he told me he has had enough of me and hang up the phone while I was still talking. He never sent anyone to check the faults reported. He never answered phone calls, messages or emails. And please take photos of everything in the property when you move in otherwise he will charge you for every single mark in the property. He asked me for 50 pounds to change a bulb!!! STAY AWAY from this agency!
By: Brian
Oct 19, 2012
We never had a tenant called Laura.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Glocal Residential City Centre! To leave a new review of Glocal Residential City Centre, please click the link below !
Write a review for Glocal Residential City Centre