Jul 12,2012
Jul 12,2012
I should have trusted my instincts ... My experience with Nelsons started off positively, and ended negatively. Obtaining our security deposit has been a non-starter. The deposit was not protected on a gov scheme, which is a major failing on part of Nelsons, and yet they still have the audacity, in what could be construed as witholding payment to the extent that their manager Irfan Rafiq has acclaimed he repaid the security deposit (yet he cannot prove this). In my opinion, I would avoid using them again, based on their reputation, my experience with using them and because they failed to protect our deposit (which still has not not been received)
They could have protected the deposit in a government authorised scheme. This is effectively illegal!!! Any disputes would be resolved/mitgated through the scheme. Nelsons didn\'t come across as an impartial \'agent\' , always seeming to favour their client, the landlord. Failed to have work done on the flat, such as installing verman scarers, noisy piping, grouting etc etc

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Nelsons Clapham! To leave a new review of Nelsons Clapham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Nelsons Clapham