Jul 12,2012
Jul 12,2012
My experioences of Estate Agents over the years have not been particularly good, with most seeming to lose interest if a property does not sell quickly. The buying side seems equally poor in that if you need to see more than 2-3 properties you are a time-waster. My recent purchase saw me view over 20 properties in a few weeks, and I have to say that Nicola went out of her way to accommodate my "demands" for viewings, often re-scheduling appointments to fit me in. The branch appears to be very busy, so this was even more challenging, yet she managed. Her attitude and Customer Service were exemplary, and my only regret was that I bought through someone else - it just happened to be the right preoperty for me on the day.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Cubitt & West Office 6! To leave a new review of Cubitt & West Office 6, please click the link below !
Write a review for Cubitt & West Office 6