Jul 11,2012
Jul 11,2012
A very professional letting service from the start. The lettings manager Maj was exceptionally accurate in the initial valuation for the rental income and time needed to find a tenant accurate. Viewings were arranged very quickly and plenty of notice was given before any one came around. Once the tenants were found, I was able to view all the references and was offered a Landlord meeting where I actually met the tenants and was able to break the ice, which I thought was a great Idea. All the paperwork steps were great and all charges were outlined so we didn't get any hidden surprises like our last agent. Overall I was very impressed with the great service these guys offered and illustrated what going the extra mile is meant to be. I would defiantly recommend them to any Landlord.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Times Place Wandsworth! To leave a new review of Times Place Wandsworth, please click the link below !
Write a review for Times Place Wandsworth