Jul 12,2012
Jul 12,2012
I received the most cheap and very awfull services i gave my property for rent and the agent was so convincing that he will find a family only for my 4 bed house, he assured me their are very nice family of couple and 3 kids. After 1 month i had phone calls from neighbours complaining about late night parties noise pollution and they have been trashing my house in a severe manner. When i asked the agent to inspect the property on tuesdays 2pm they said they have been there and everything was immaculate while i was there at 2pm at neighbours house waiting for the agent to show up which they didnt neither my property was inspected. I had to go there by myself and inspect the house checking my house was damaged very badly it cost me £12400 to put it right again.
Very very unproffesional cheap service will never ever reccomend them nor will go there
never ever will recommend this agency
By: Bassetts
Jan 16, 2014
Dear Sir/ Madam,

We have no record of you as a landlord here. We have never worked with you. We are aware of what your intentions are and of what you are trying to do here by writing these reviews. As a fellow estate agent it is a shame that you resort to this in a poor attempt to banish competition in Hounslow. Unfortunately for you, it is not working. Our clients remain to be very happy with our service and we will continue to keep our clients very satisfied.

This case has been registered with the police as all reviews featured here seem to use common language and a common theme - along with your malicious emails, letters, phone calls, threatening staff of Bassetts. The police have been investigating this and this is all being used to build our case.

Kind Regards

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bassetts Office 1! To leave a new review of Bassetts Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bassetts Office 1