Jul 12,2012
Jul 12,2012
This is the most disreputable agent I have come across. They are only interested in speaking to you if there is money to be made and they will charge for anything they can get away with. Customer service is appalling. I terminated my tenancy early and they charged nearly £1000 even though they had another tenant moving in paying more. Despite this they have not returned any of my deposit so far despite me emailing and phoning them 6 times. They don't call back! I believe they actually find irrelevant faults when you leave as a way of legally with holding on to your deposit and then the onus is on you to try and get it back. I wouldn't use them again if they were the only agent in London.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Felicity J Lord Office 4! To leave a new review of Felicity J Lord Office 4, please click the link below !
Write a review for Felicity J Lord Office 4