Jul 12,2012
Jul 12,2012
I changed to these agents after the lack of progress/viewings the previous agents made on the sale of my property.
I am a divorcee who found the whole precedure of buying and selling property daunting so I was delighted with the level of support and understanding I received from Leanne/Caroline and the rest of the staff at Cubitt and West-Lewes Road.I had plenty of feed back from the viewings I had and it was never any trouble for them to listen to my concerns and worries whenever I needed to speak with them.Everything was explained to me in detail and I was constantly given reassurance that they would do everything they could to insure a good sale for me.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Cubitt & West Office X! To leave a new review of Cubitt & West Office X, please click the link below !
Write a review for Cubitt & West Office X