Jul 12,2012
Jul 12,2012
I like to consider myself a trustworthy, loyal and respectable tenant. I look after the place, I am careful, I'm not noisy, i'm not rude or unkind, i'm a good neighbour and i love to treat people with and be treated with respect. Fletcher Torrens owners Barry and Paul seem clouded by arrogance. They treat you like a pest if you ever encounter an issue and have absolutely no respect for their rental tenants. They are rude and unkind and unpleasant. On occasions they were even threatening when having the audacity to question their service. I would not reccomend this estate agents to anyone. I have actually went out of my way to avoid looking at properties under their contract and will always do so in future. It does not take much to be nice and offer a kind word and helpful tone. Their administrative staff were very pleasant, it's a shame the owners deem themselves too good to follow suit. They will however abrasively shuve their 'BA HONS LAW' signature in your face though if you ever dare to tell them their service is lacking.
Apologise, be nice people, not threaten tenants with eviction for expressing their dis-satisfaction. Actually be bothered?
By: Fletcher Torrens
Apr 25, 2013
Thank you for your comments regarding the service provided by Fletcher Torrens. I am sorry that you have considered the service provided by our team to have been below our usual exceptional standard. Having investigated this matter I have found that you used vulgar language to a member of our team, this was not acceptable and you were informed of this during the correspondence with this office. You will appreciate that the right to work in an environment free from abusive language is the minimum that the team within Fletcher Torrens can expect from those visiting, or corresponding with, this office. We would be delighted to discuss this matter further to explain our strict 'Respect Our Staff' policy within Fletcher Torrens, so please contact our office to arrange a time that suits you to pop in. Regards, Fletcher Torrens

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Fletcher Torrens Office 1! To leave a new review of Fletcher Torrens Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Fletcher Torrens Office 1