Jan 25,2018
By: 'SMB'
Jan 25,2018
Simon was my first phone call when I needed help to relocate my family from London to Farnham. He had excellent knowledge of the area and was also able to help me narrow down my search from what he knew of other areas in Surrey which was very helpful. Following my first meeting with him, I didn't bother to contact any other Farnham estate agents as I was happy for Simon to deal with my search exclusively.
He contacted me about a property that had just come on the books and he wanted me to see it before it was advertised as he explained it was an excellent match for me. He was right and it is the perfect house for us. Simon made the search totally effortless and dealing with him in the contract process and check-in was a pleasure.
Acceptable although the referencing fee I consider to be expensive (and disappointing customer service was received from this 3rd party company).
By: Tim B
Jan 26, 2018
What a though review of Simon at WPR Letting Farnham, thank you very much. I hope you are enjoying Farnham, it's a super town to live in. Regards and very best wishes, Tim B, Senior Partner, Warren Powell-Richard

Warren Powell Richards