Jul 12,2012
Jul 12,2012
Cubbit and West give estate agents everywhere a bad name. It's hard to move past an initial conversation in which the company comes across unprofessional and inexperienced... I dont mean to be a snob but who really uses the word "wicked" to describe anyone's property situation. I could practically hear the pound signs! I proceeded to the viewing anyway. She was inflexible with the viewing time and then late! To add to this she knew next to nothing about anything, the vendor happened to be there so I asked them directly. We loved the property and submitted an offer. Our offer was a fair offer that was well researched. Their was no negotiation or any attempt to bring our offer in line with the vendors expectation! It was a blank "it's not enough money". It was almost as if our 'senior sales consultant' had never handled an offer before. I think we have lost our dream home because the vendor is registered with a useless estate agent who I wouldnt dream of giving business too! My previous experience of other viewings included being 2 minutes late to a viewing despite calling to say we would be late, only to see the agent driving off. No one had passed on the  message & he wasn't going to wait. He did spot we were his clients as he slowed down to tell us that he had left keys in the office. I decided to wait (in the freezing cold) the 20 minutes (to get there & back) he stated it would take him. He phoned 20 minutes later to say traffic on the way back was horrendous and he would not be making it back. I now shudder away from all properties marketed by them! Just an unfortunate experience when the buying process is stressful enough!
By: Dominic Butler
Sep 11, 2012
Many thanks for your comments of which I have taken on board and have reviewed with my team. Having been at Cubitt & West for many years my aim is to always strive in achieving excellent customer service to my clients and prospective purchasers alike. We are Cubitt & West's top perfoming office and have only acheived this through fantastic customer service and hard work over recent years, and I believe that my experienced team will do whatever it takes to be propfessional and curtious at all times. It would be foolish for me to think we do not make mistakes, but it is important to understand what they are spicifically so we do not make them again so we can improve our service in the future. I would ask you to give me a call to discuss whenever you are free.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Cubitt & West Office 37! To leave a new review of Cubitt & West Office 37, please click the link below !
Write a review for Cubitt & West Office 37