Jul 12,2012
Jul 12,2012
I was very pleased with this company they assisted me throughout, most of my dealings was with Samuel one of the managers in the company he insisted i looked around before making a decision. After looking around I was happy to go to go with room lets UK and am happy with the level of service we receive from this company. I'm also able to contact them 24 hours a day if I have any issues. They manage twenty seven properties of ours in one block and I'm very pleased with the service. payments are always on time that. All maintenance work is instantly carried out. I have received their service for two years now and will definitely continue I would definitely recommend this company to anybody who wishes to rent a property out.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ROOM LETS UK Office 1! To leave a new review of ROOM LETS UK Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for ROOM LETS UK Office 1