Jul 12,2012
Jul 12,2012
My ex-partner told Frank innes he was the sole owner of the property. I phoned them and told them i part owned the property. Some person called Mary was rude, unhelpful, and unprofessional. . Since then they still don't give me back any feedback regarding viewings etc. I have to keep ringing in to see what's happening, and speaking to someone called sarah. I explained to her the situation, but it still keeps happening, no feedback etc. It's not good enough. I would not recommend this estate agent to my enemy. After all do they want to sell your property. I would not buy or sell a house through them as long as i live. After all they are going to get paid and it's not cheap either.
Give more feedback on viewings and offers. You should'nt have to keep ringing the agent to find out what happening.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Frank Innes Branch! To leave a new review of Frank Innes Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Frank Innes Branch